For Alyssa it is:
-A School Day
-Ballet Class
-(Almost Always) Play Date with Mylee
For her Mom it is:
-Quiet time to clean the house
-Grey's Anatomy (Smiley Face here!)
-Private Practice (Double Smiley Face!!)
However, for the past couple of days Alyssa has been fighting a fever and a terrible cough. Her poor coughs could be heard throughout the house all night long, so instead of school, I let her sleep in. This is how she started her day!
Needless to say, after a day of rest, she was feeling better and thought she was up to going to ballet class! I drove two VERY HAPPY little girls to ballet class (Lance & Jill are on vacation so the girls haven't seen each other for almost a week!). They danced, they giggled, and then we came home! After a couple of hours of playing, Alyssa seems to be feeling better!
THANK HEAVENS FOR BALLET & BEST FRIENDS!
Now it's Mom's turn. I am headed to fold laundry and watch TV. Best day ever!
Love,
Taryn
No comments:
Post a Comment