
So, my dear sweet husband showed how much he really loves me! For my birthday, or maybe it was our Anniversary he got me tickets for Carri Underewood. Oh how I love her and have loved her since her first performance on American Idol! He not only gave me tickets, he went with me to the concert!

The opener was a kid named Hunter Hayes... young kid that made all the 12 year olds in the audience scream like Justin Beiber was on the stage. I felt old... and thought for a minute, I was going to have to be done with concerts... bu then Carri took the stage.
She was awesome. She has gotten so much better over the years, more comfortable in her own skin! It really was a great concert and we had so much fun! We were so close, like the third row and she was amazing! Oh, and I decided I am NOT too old for concerts... they just have to be people that I really like!
Thanks honey for the great night... it was so much fun!
Oh, and on another note... LOVED Carri Underwood!
Love,
Taryn
No comments:
Post a Comment