Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Forever Families

Sis, Lyss, and Baby Brother
At Tyler's FIRST football game as a BRAVE!
Look at my super cute siblings!
This is at Tyler's final home freshman football game. It was so fun to watch him play this year, even though I could only get to two of his games! I love this picture. These are the people in my life that I love with all my heart... they are my life! So grateful that I have been so blessed with an amazing sister and this sweet little brother... whom I LOVE so very much! And we all know how much I love that little 5 year old stinker, she's pretty cute!
Words cannot express my gratitude for amazing temple blessings. For the opportunity we have to be with our families forever. I wouldn't choose anyone else to spend eternity with!

Love,
Taryn

No comments:

Post a Comment