 |
Swimming the underground River!
CANCUN & COZUMEL - OCTOBER 2012 |
 |
| On the beach next to our Resort - beautiful! |
We saw the sun!!
and the beach...
and the sand...
It was so much fun!
 |
| Ready for a FUN day at Xcaret! |
We flew into Cancun October 19th, it was Alyssa and my first time flying out of the USA! We stayed at an all-inclusive resort that had a beautiful view of the ocean, as well as an amazing swimming pool area! It really was a little piece of heaven! Alyssa and I could pretty much have spent our days out in the sun, but after one full day at the beach, Shane was antsy and ready to go see something!
 |
| Oh... the Mayan calendar countdown! |
 |
| In the butterfly pavilion. |
 |
| The Mexican Cemetery (Alyssa loved the castle!) |
 |
Shane rented a Jeep in Cozumel! GREAT IDEA!
We were able to drive the shoreline! So much Fun! |
 |
Snorkeling Cozumel's amazing reefs!
It. Was. Beautiful. |
 |
| We saw the sights, She read!! |
 |
| Our Sandcastle! |
 |
| At the pool... catching some rays! |
There aren't very many words to express the experience, I think it needs to be done in pictures. What I can say is that I LOVE, when our family goes "unplugged" for a week (no tech gadgets allowed!). We completely enjoy being immersed in family time and sunshine! I highly recommend it!
 |
| Time to go home... |
Love,
Taryn
No comments:
Post a Comment