Our Family

Our Family

Monday, May 21, 2012

Ballet & Alladin!

It was a BALLET weekend!  Oh how Alyssa LOVES her ballet weekends!  She was all smiles the entire time!  The funny thing about being a Mom?  Anything that makes her smile, makes ME smile!  I love to see her happy like that!

Friday Dress Rehearsal went well!  Grandpa dropped by the Eccles Center to watch and Alyssa's little legs were pumping so fast as she ran across the Auditorium to meet him.  You could hear "Grandpa!  Grandpa!"  Echoing through the Theatre... it was the cutest thing!

All the Elephants!
Mylee, Ms. Trish, & Alyssa
Saturdays Recital was SO FUN!  The studio performed Aladdin Spectacular!  Lyssa's class were little Elephants (DARLING costumes!)... so fun and so cute!  Dance this year has been such a GREAT experience!  We LOVE our teacher and we have LOVED being a part of this dance studio!  Alyssa is so excited to get going again in the fall... until then, it's FAIRY CAMP (which she just found out Ms. Trish will be at... so she is even MORE excited!).

Mylee & Lyss - Our CUTE
little ELEPHANTS!!
Although I thought I would be, I am not in the least bit bothered that she loves her dance!  I am so happy that she loves something that her mom doesn't coach!  I am grateful she gets that relationship with another teacher that I have with so many of my kids!  I love Trish for that!

Alyssa is excited about all the opportunities she is going to get now that she is going to be 5!  Mom is excited, but a little nervous about this new step!  Here's hoping that all goes well!
 Alyssa, Kels, and I went back for the Company Spring show on Saturday night.  Wow, there are some very beautiful dancers in that studio!  It was so fun to watch and Alyssa loved it as well!  Looks like we have a little bit of dance in our future!  I'm okay with that!

Love,
Taryn

No comments:

Post a Comment