Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Discovery Gateway - Preschool Fieldtrip!

So, I am falling behind!  After the business of last week, I am going to try to get all caught up!  First things first, the Preschool Field trip - Discovery Gateway!

This would be Alyssa's last fieldtrip as a preschooler and her first visit to Discovery Gateway!  The week leading up to the trip, I didn't think she was going to be able to go (there were some behavior problems!), so I wasn't planning on going, but she pulled it together with a remarkable attitude the days leading up, and she was rewarded accordingly!

Addy & Lyss eating lunch!
The night before, we ran and bought a booster seat so she could ride down with another mom, she was totally ready to go... until morning came when she suddenly needed Mom to go with her!  In a panic, I got ready and we arrived 5 minutes late (ugh!) only for her to decide she wanted to ride with Ms. Natalie.  It is a good thing I love that child! :)
Addy, Alyssa, Kinsly, & Adilyn

I went down later and finished up the little tour (the part that I saw was SO CUTE!  Alyssa LOVED it and couldn't stop talking about it afterwards!  Probably something I should take her to again!

With the helicopter!
We had lunch with the group next to the helicopter that the kids seriously LOVED!  I think they all could have played there all day!  It was so cute.  Who knew an old helicopter could keep kids so entertained!

After, Lyss and I walked around Gateway, one of my favorite places to just relax and walk around because I love how it is set up!  Watched the kids play in the fountains, took a visit to the Apple Store (oh how I love the Apple Store!) and headed to ballet!

What a fun day and what a great way to finish up Preschool!

Love,


Taryn

No comments:

Post a Comment