| Me, Alyssa, and Judy at Temple Square December 2011 |
On top of that, I love her home. I love visiting there, I love the welcome feeling I receive the minute I walk in the door, and I love how everything is so relaxed. I love how the people in that home matter so much more than the activities or a "plan"! There have been times when I am having a "bad day" and I will drive all the way to Springville... just for a couple of hours, and I always leave feeling better!
At the Robertson house, the food is laid back.. no stress! Get your own, order a pizza, whatever works. The dishes need done? We will get around to them, the house isn't going to burst if we don't get them washed RIGHT AWAY! Want a drink? They are in the fridge (or around the corner at the Conoco!). We can sit on the couch and watch TV, read, or just talk and not once feel guilty about it!
One of my favorite things about the Robertson home, is that most Sundays Judy has rolls. I think they are the frozen kind that you put out to raise and then bake, I really don't know... but they are SO YUMMY. And on top of those roles, in the cupboard I can always find...
CREAMY HONEY.
I'm not sure when I first realized it was there, but let me tell you something...I LOVE creamy honey! A warm roll with butter and creamy honey... I swear it is a little piece of heaven!So this week, Alyssa and I have enjoyed some sandwiches.. peanut butter and creamy honey. Simply divine! Every time I eat some, or just see it in the cupboard, I smile.
I think of afternoons in Springville.
I think of no stress and lots of relaxing.
I really do think of Love!
It's funny how a little container of creamy honey can do that for me!
Thanks Judy, you are the best!
Love,
Taryn
No comments:
Post a Comment